The SoE will honour up seven esteemed alumni and corporate partners at the Honours & Awards Banquet.
|16 November 2017|
|6:00 pm - 8:30 pm|
Engineering Atrium, Albert A. Thornbrough Building, University of Guelph
Join fellow Guelph Engineering alumni, faculty, students and friends for hors-d'oeuvres gala & reception as we honour a group of our esteemed alumni and corporate partners. We will also be welcoming Mary Wells, incoming Dean of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, for one of her first official events. Tickets are $30 per person and include a complimentary beverage ticket.
This year's award winners are:
- Engineering Co-op Employer of the Year: Royal Canin Canada
- Young Alumna of Honour: Stephanie Wilson, B.Sc. (Eng.) ‘06
- Mid-Career Award: Jim Hartman, B.Sc. (Agr) ’93, B.Sc. (Eng.) ’96
- Outstanding Volunteer Award: Craig McDonald, B.Sc. (Eng.) ‘06
- Award of Excellence: Crozier & Associates
- Medal of Achievement: Dr. Vijay Singh, M.A.Sc. ’70, H.D.Sc. ‘14
- Director’s Award of Distinction: Dr. William C. Winegard, H.D.La. ‘05
For more information, please contact Melissa Woo, Alumni Advancement Manager, CEPS at email@example.com. Registration closes at 4 pm, November 9, 2017, or when event sells out.
Make sure you receive all of our event updates by updating your Communication Preferences today.